There are some thing we must make sure are done by tournament. Here is the Team 5616 Tournament Checklist for 2015:
- Make sure the electronic team roster and consent and release forms are updated to include all team members going to Orlando
- Finalize team name (Green Machine?)
- Add all sponsors and update team name in TIMS
- Purchase SWAG to pass out to other teams
- Build the control station mounting board
- Design a team logo?
- T shirts to include team name and sponsors
- Placard listing sponsors in the pits
- Sponsor placard for robot – install on robot in Orlando
- Team number – 4 sides – install on robot in Orlando
- Determine what tools we need to take
- Spare parts – single point failures (jaguars, tote hooks, etc.)
- Spruce up the team website
- Team flag?
- Make parent mailing list
- Install the tote swing limit/stabilization bolts to the faceplate
- Install the limit switch
- Relocate the emergency cut off button?
- Determine the location and mounting design for the team number (4 sides)
- Determine the location and mounting design for the placard showing all our sponsors
- Make a robot cart